INTRODUCING THE CHARITY POSTCARD - A LIMITED RUN OF POSTCARDS, DESIGNED BY YOU, WITH EVERY SINGLE BIT OF PROFIT BEING DONATED TO YOUR SPECIAL CHARITY.
THIS POSTCARD HAS BEEN DESIGNED BY CARLY (@GIRL_RUN_THE_SHIRE) WITH 100% OF PROFITS FROM THIS POSTCARD BEING DONATED TO HER SPECIAL CHARITY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW.
THE STORY BEHIND THIS POSTCARD
In February 2020, the father in law of Carly passed away from cancer after a four year battle. He was affectionately known as cookie. Throughout his time, cookie remained incredibly positive and very stoic, encouraging friends and family not to sweat the small stuff and to live every last ounce of life.
Hope for tomorrow supply mobile cancer care units to NHS trusts across the country. During this global health crisis, cancer patients are among the most vulnerable members of society. Hope for tomorrow and their mobile cancer care units allow patients to receive their treatments in a local and safe environment.
Hope for tomorrow was there for Carly’s father in law for part of his treatment and he really was one tough cookie.
Send this postcard straight to your running pal or have it sent directly to you.
SEND TO RUNNER
- Select 'send straight to your running pal' from the recipient drop down
- Add a little message (or just your name if you would prefer) in the notes section at checkout. I'll handwrite this message on the postcard, pop a stamp on it and send it straight to your running pal
- Don't forget to include their delivery address at checkout too
SEND TO ME
- Select 'direct to you' from the recipient drop down
- I'll pop it in a little envelope and send it safely onto you. Add your own message and stamp or pop it on your wall for a little motivation